Code of Ethics
I have been trained by the Fellowship of Independent Celebrants, and so my code of ethics is in line with theirs:
- I believe in providing ceremony to acknowledge all life celebrations and significant events.
- I believe in preserving the right of personal choice and decision in ceremonies.
- I believe in maintaining the highest standards of business, professional and personal conduct reflecting the training provided by FOIC.
- I believe in maintaining truth, accuracy, dignity and integrity
- I believe in serving every client with respect, sensitivity and professionalism
- I believe in meeting my clients for a no-obligation interview to discuss services prior to engagement
- I believe in providing a service that recognises the unique personalities of our clients, being sensitive to their needs, wishes, values, philosophical and spiritual beliefs and cultural backgrounds.
- I believe in providing unlimited consultation to our clients while creating their ceremony.
- I believe in maintaining cultural awareness with our ceremonies and services
- I believe not to discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, philosophy of life, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
- I believe in preserving the ‘trade mark’ of FOIC Celebrants and will not use business names of fellow FOIC Celebrants.
Get in touch
Please get in touch for an informal chat about your requirements.
Telephone: 0791 4083267
Member of the Fellowship of Independent Celebrants